Well, it's not like I dont have plenty to do, it's more a matter of what to do first. I have seed potatoes I need to plant, but right after to cut them to plant we started getting rain again so the garden is a bit to wet right now to plant those. We are also traveling to baseball games just about every night this week so the evenings it has been nice I haven't been able to plant them them either. :( They will be planted by this weekend!! I need to get my mountain of laundry caught back up, bake bread, make some cookies for the guys and get my wonderful Momma something nice for Mothers Day this weekend. I wonder what I should get her. We went to several green houses last weekend and I think she will want to get more periennals, so I may try and pick some of those up for her. :) I also need to get to the grocery store. Yipes!!
Sometimes I wonder when life got so busy? It's all good though, I am blessed to have 3 healthy kids and a good husband who is a great dad. I have a flexible job and a generous boss. I work with good people which is a plus in and of itself. We may not make alot of money, but we are like family and really try and help one another out when we need to.
I guess thats my ramblings for today. I wish I had more time for crafting, travel with family and just relaxing. How about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment