Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random Thoughts.....

Ever have one of those days where you mind just wanders from subject to subject? That's me today. No focus on any one thing. Tax season is almost done....Thank Heaven!! Baseball practice is gearing up for the boys and Scouting is always doing something. VBS pre-planning is underway and many other thoughts are pulling at me today. It is so pretty outside I just want to go plant something in my garden. :) I often wonder what my purpose here really is. My thoughts have also wandered to thinking about my niece who died in a tragic house fire several years ago. It seems like just yesterday she was with us making everyone laugh. She would have been 20 on April 1st. She was our April fool's Day baby. She had such a nice sense of humor and I miss her smiles the most. Tonight will be scout meetings, trying to get in a quick dinner and making sure everyone's homework is done. I am in such a rut with my menus. I really need something good. Anyone have a good recipe? I need some hurry up meals for baseball nights. I will be using some pre-made dishes and things that can be fixed in the slow cooker. I have been making my own breads lately and that is fun and somewhat experimental, lol. They boys have really enjoyed the fresh baked rolls and cookies they have been getting lately. Thats it for me today....as you can see random thoughts....:)

No comments: