Monday, January 11, 2010

So where is January going so fast!

We are hard at it here at Turner Travel, hoping this new year brings plenty of travel business our way. Optimism is key right!!

Last weekend was very busy, we had a house full of family over for a birrthday party. I cant believe my baby turned 6 already!! The years just seem to be flying by too quickly!

Christmas was very good this year despite the cut backs at work and such. I think the boys still managed to get more than they needed, lol!! I got the wii fit plus from DH and the boys and have really been having fun with it. Brandon and I have a competition to see who can be the kung fu champion. He is currently in the lead by 10 points. :)

I cant wait to get back to being crafty again. My mom and I did a quick card workshop with my StampinUp rep and that was fun but I miss being creative and have not had the time lately to do anything at all. I need to schedule a weekend for mom and I just to get together and do some creative stuff.

Well gotta roll for now. I hope to be on here more this year! Have a fun day everyone!!

God Bless!!

No comments: