Thursday, April 16, 2009

Normal Thursday

What a beautiful spring day we are having. It started off really foggy then cleared off and turned bright and sunny. I cant wait to start working in the flower beds again. I am already dreaming of those summer veggies fresh from the garden.

The folks at worked suprised me with a cake and pizza for lunch in celebration of my birthday which isnt until saturday. I turn the big 40 on Saturday, lol!!

Had to go to DMV and get my license renewed today. That place always irritates me. I go in and there are like 5 lines open I have to get a number and sit down and then wait for them to stand around for like 10 mins. before they call my number. Anyway I finally got in there and got my license renewed, glad I dont have to do that again till 2017.

No comments: