Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Happy Hump Day!!
Wow! I cant believe the week is half gone already. It is so pretty here with the leaves all changing color and I just love the cooler weather. The boys are getting excited about Halloween. Have to share my saving from last week with you guys. I have really been trying to save money on the groceries and such and thanks to the Grocery Game it is paying off. If anyone wants more info just let me know I would be happy to help. Anyway back to my savings. I purchased 16 rolls of bathroom tissue and a 5 lb bag of sugar for ....drumroll please.........06 cents! Yea you read that right, I did say 6 cents! This was one of my best shops yet. I have had several shopping trips that were under a buck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow - that was a great deal! I still haven't tried it. Just can't get myself to do it - lol.
Post a Comment