Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Madness

Well, it's a Monday! Actually today has not been all bad. I was able to secure a spot for Jeremy's birthday party. I had to go with a later time but that may actually work out better than I had expected. He will be so excited when I tell him we are doing the "Stoney Creek Roller Rink and Fun Center". I have a feeling we will be playing some laser tag this weekend. It will be a busy week for sure!

 I need to get my house back in order. We have had so much happening with remodeling Brandon's room and our bathroom, Football and Scouts, and then the "FAM" trip to Universal/Royal Caribbean and then the auction and yard sale this past week. It has been non-stop. Does your house stay a wreck when you are constantly running?

 My house smelled like grape juice yesterday since that is what I was making. A friend from work game me some grapes and I am attempting to do something with them. She also gave me some apples that I have plans to make apple butter or applesauce out of. I love the smell of apple butter while it is cooking. Makes the whole house smell good. I wanted to bake some bread but was just too tired to get to it.

1 comment:

joybear said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Made my day. You have been busy!! Glad you got a family trip in..bet that was a ton of fun.