It has been a busy week! It is hard to believe it is time to get the boys registered for school again. It is even harder to believe that my boys are now in 3rd, 6th and 10th grade! Where do the years go?
We did manage to get a vacation worked in this summer. Nothing spectacular, just a relaxing week on the Potomac River. The fishing was good, the weather was great and we managed to take in a day at Kings Dominion to boot! My son and I rode the new "Windseeker", cant believe I actually got on that thing, but it was a beautiful view from the top!! The coasters will always remain my favorite though.
Our garden has been doing well this year. We have canned green beans and tomatoes, had corn on the cob several times, zuchini did ok at first, till the bugs came and my cucumbers are starting to come. My squash got "squashed" by the bugs this year. I have some in another location that I am hoping will do well.
So how is your garden growing?
Hope you have had a great summer and a fruitful garden this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment