Thursday, June 14, 2012

Have you tried Private Selection?

Have you tried this product by Kroger? As a BzzAgent, I received the product and coupons for the  Private Selection Taste of Summer trial and my family put them to the test. I must say, if you have not tried these products yet you should! They were great! The quality of the "Ground Beef" is wonderful and made some really tasty burgers. The "Sea Salt and Black Pepper Potato Chips" were super and the "Butter Pecan Ice Cream" was super delish!! We did not get to sample the Apple or Cherry pie as they did not have them available at the time I stopped into my store. I am hoping to pick one up soon so I can try that as well. I urge you to give them a try and see what you think. Let me know how your family likes these products!

No comments: