
You guys know I like good food that I can get on the table quickly and as a bzzagent this trial was right up my alley. I received a coupon to try one of these Perdue Oven Ready Roasters for free and I must say I was really impressed. I was not sure what to expect. I had in my mind a small bird not much seasoning and would probably turn out dry and rubbery. I mean you just pull it out, plop it in the oven and cook, How good could it be? I could not have been more wrong.
I fixed my bird over the weekend and it could not have been easier. The chicken was large enough to feed my ravenous hoard (family of 5) with enough left over to make soup or something else for dinner on another night. This is always a plus in my book! The seasonings on the bird were really good. The meat turned out so moist and flavorful I could not believe it. The cooking bag seals in the juices as the bird cooks and makes for really easy clean up. All I really had to do was make a few sides to go along with it and dinner was done. No prep needed for the chicken and it came out flavorful and juicy. These would be super for those times when you want something good but dont have the time to prep it, I plan to keep an eye on these for when I can get them on sale. A great item to have on hand for those times I need something easy!
I hope you try them for yourself and let me know what you think.

No comments:
Post a Comment