
As a Bzzagent I received coupons to try the new Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser. The forst one I purchased was the Fragrance Mist in the Cotton adn Italian Mandarin fragrance. This smells heavenly. I really like the light scent and with a husband, 3 boys and a dog at home, it is wonderful to have on hand. I had been looking for the Apple and Cardamom scented diffuser, but sadly have not located it in my area. I decided to try the Pineapple and Mangosteen Oil Diffuser. This was also a really nice light fragrance. I placed it on a shelf in the hallway and didnt really notice it at first, but when I left the house and came back I was welcomed by the most wonderful smell. It was not overly string, just nice and fresh smelling. I also like the looks of the dispensers, they go well with most any decor. I hope you try some of these on your own. I am still searching for the Apple fragrance...really want to try that one.

No comments:
Post a Comment